Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cosplay Snapshot Project 3

About Project Snapshot
Cosplays and cosplayers aren’t forever, but we do our best to immortalize the beauty of cosplay in the special Project Snapshot competition. Cosplayers and photographers work hand in hand to create vivid works of photographic art. The prize? A place in the highly prestigious Project Snapshot Photobook!
- source

This has been the talk of the town for almost every cosplay photographer that I know. Basically you submit 5 of your best snaps for the year and hope for the best.



The deadline was last August 30, 2012. I have already submitted 5 of my best. But I wish I could submit more. From the 8 months worth of images (January to August), it took me a while to drill down all of my cosplay shoots and be able to shortlist it to a much smaller scale.

By the last week of August, I was down to 8 images which I consider my best for this year. There are actually more but I shortlisted others on a technical aspect. I'm a bit worried that people would find my shortlisted images better than my official entry. Hopefully the judges would agree on my choice and I'd be able to qualify for the book.

Here's some of my runner ups :)




I'll release my entries after Cosplay Mania '12. Goodluck to me and to everyone who joined

No comments:

Post a Comment