Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First out-of-country shoot

Almost all of my photoshoots are done within the metro. My visit to Singapore for AFA was the first cosplay convention that I attended outside Philippines. My shoot with Jovi Claire Farron day before the event was my first out-of-country shoot.


There wasn't any language issue since she's also a Filipino. We shoot her Wang Yi cosplay at the Chinese Garden in Singapore. (Chinese Garden station, green line MRT).

I'm not sure if the place is really beautiful, or its just new to our eyes. I love that place. I would probably come back there on my next visit. Hopefully for another shoot and with an international cosplayer/model.

Here's an output of our shoot.

Wang Yi - Dynasty Warriors 7 Extreme Legends

More will be uploaded soon. If you wish to be updated with my works, please view and like my photography page.

No comments:

Post a Comment