Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Black and White Portraiture

I've been wanting to produce black and white portraits for quite some time now. And last Sunday, I was able to start working on it. 



I had a scheduled shoot last Sunday in Greenbelt for cosplay. Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating and we had to cancel the shoot because of rain. Mary and I decided to meet up in Trinoma instead to discuss future projects and to eat. We decided to stay at the Starbucks above the Trinoma mall. I told her about my interest in Black and White portraiture. We decided to give it a try. 


She prepared with her make up while I finish my breakfast. And we had our impromptu shoot there. 


Here's some of my output from that quickstrike photoshoot. 








Please comment in your suggestions and recommendations on how I should process black and white portraits. I shot everything in RAW. So all my files are actually in colored. 


You can view the rest of the images from the set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment