Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Glass : AF-D Nikon 60mm f2.8 Micro

I recently acquired a new glass for photography.

AF-D Nikon 60mm f2.8 Micro

I did some tests shots few days ago and here are my findings.

What I like about this lens.
  • 1:1 Macro ratio 
  • Lightweight
  • VERY VERY Sharp
What I don't like about this lens.
  • No lens hood included in the box. 
  • Slow focus - though this is a default considering this is a macro lens.
Here are the outputs of some of my test shots.



I can't wait to test this baby out in portraiture, landscape and product shoots.

Lastly here's some of the pictures of the actual lens


View of the lens during normal focus and macro focus.


The view of the front element during normal and macro focus.

Stay tuned for a more detailed review/output.

No comments:

Post a Comment