Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cosplay Snapshot Project - My Entries

Since the Cosplay Snapshot Project is officially over (congrats Jermaine De Borja), its time to upload all my entries for this contest.



I entered a total of 5 photos. Three of them made it to the Booklet. and two of those made it to the final 20. I felt really different when I learned about my entries making it to the top 20. It feels like Magical Christmas land. I was happy, I was excited, I was nervous.

I didn't really want to talk about it that much since I really don't know what to say. But yeah, thank you to all those who congratulated me. Also to those who helped me in shooting for this contest. Models, fellow photogs, MUAs, everyone!

So, without futher adeu, here's the 5 entries that I entered for Cosplay Snapshot Project 2012

Ayame - Tenchu Fatal Shadows by Akire Violan

Alice Liddel - Alice Madness Returns by Mimi Echavez

Squall and Rino - Final Fantasy 8 by John Rey and Loki Heart

Merida - Brave by Katz Del Rosario

Scout - Dragona by Christine Blardony
The three that made it to the book : Final Fantasy 8, Brave, and Dragona.
The two that made it to final 20: Brave and Dragona.

BTW: I got these big ass prints from the organizers for being part of the Final 20.


No comments:

Post a Comment