Monday, February 18, 2013

New Modifiers: FLASH GRIDS

Few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this site. I remember doing something like that before but ended up broken after a couple of usage. This is where Mimi gets in the picture. Since she knows how to make props for her cosplays I figured she'd be able to make a more decent flash grid for my flash guns.




Last week I got them from her. Her work looks something like this.


On the day that I got them, I managed to use them on a shoot. Below are the output from my shoot of her (still Mimi) last week. Using 2 lights with the grids as the only modifier.




I am definitely going to enjoy shoots more because of this grids. Thanks a lot!

Now, I just need to cut my gels since the opening at the side is too small for my current gels. (yes, you can put gels here as well)

Edit: I have trimmed my gels to fit this grids. Output picture above :D

No comments:

Post a Comment