Saturday, May 4, 2013

Portrait Session with Pam

Its been a while since I last updated this blog. And since I'm into story telling mood, I decided to post again here. (hopefully this will be updated regularly).

The last shoot that I had was with Pam last Saturday around Ayala area. Unknown to all, Pam was the very first model I shot after I decided to take a career in photography. We were both newbies back then. That was maybe three years ago.




Our shoot last weekend was a quick one. I asked her to bring two sets of clothes and we were done after two hours of shooting. One hour per set. Not bad in my opinion. Actually I'm trying to start this as a project. I'm calling it "One Hour Shoot". Much like the one hour ID picture in the malls. The project name is a work in progress. I'll change it as soon as I find a more catchy one.

Here's some of the output from that shoot.




All of these are from our first set. I'll blog again as soon as the second set is complete.

If you wish to see the whole set, click here.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment