Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lara Croft : Tomb Raider

So I'm back into blogging. I just had a another cosplay shoot. This time with Nat, Jean Paul, and Ryan (same Ryan from the Merida shoot).



We shot Nat in Ryan's secret location. After I bought the game, she posted in my instagram photo about playing the game as well. Next thing we know, we were planning this cosplay shoot. Its a pretty exciting shoot. There's a big difference when your cosplayer model knows her character and even bigger difference if you know the character you are shooting as well.

We had a lot of pegs prepared but we almost didn't follow any of them. Regardless, we (both Ryan and I) were able to produce awesome results of Nat's Lara Croft cosplay.

Here's another one from this shoot.



You may checkout the rest of the images here.
You can also see Ryan's set here.

Thank you for reading guys.

Oh btw, this was such a success shoot that we decided to do a round. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment