Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lara Croft : Tomb Raider II

On my previous post, I mentioned that we are going to have a part II of our Tomb Raider shoot. And last weekend, we did it. We shifted our location to my province in Batangas. It was 1~2hours trip from Alabang.
teaser photo

We left early and arrived to the location at 9am. After costume change, breakfast, and few minutes of trekking, we reached our shooting spot. We didn't know that a storm was coming our way. Though we were expecting rain that day, we didn't expect that it was going to be that strong.

It didn't stop us though. The show went on. Shooting despite the rain. Me and Ryan put our gears to its limits. My camera didn't have weather sealing but I did not care. I wanted to get the job done. (and we did).

We did a couple of shots in a cave-like passage. Even lit a bonfire (a real bonfire) for props. Nat went rolling around the ground for more realistic Lara. Kat went shooting with us and went as Sam on some scenes.

We finished at around 3:30 PM. Roughly 4 hours of shooting. Rested a bit, then headed home.

I'll be making another blog post as soon as I have finished working on this set. For now, here's some of the behind the scene snaps c/o my brother.

trekking time

sam and lara (kat and nat)

the gears and props

L-R : kat, me, nat, ryan

ryan and kat

nat and ryan

goofing around

me in action

Thank you for reading. If you wish to follow this set, you may also visit my FB page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment