Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cosplay Snapshot Project 2013

It's that time of the year again. Fantasy Quest 3: Live On! is now over and it's time to submit my entries for the 4th Cosplay Snapshot Project. This will be the second time that I'll be joining. My first one was last year.




Despite having a lot of cancelled shoot (around 8), I was able to gather and submit five entries for this year. It has been extra difficult this year. And a lot of talented photographers are now joining. And according to the organizers there are new judges for this contest. Talk about pressure :(

Without further adeu, here's my entries for this year's Snapshot Project.

Elven Priestess by Mimi Monster

Rider by Mimi Monster

Lara Croft by Nat Miranda

Wretched Egg by Hibernation Panda

Kairi by Nat Miranda

Best of luck to everyone who participated in the Snapshot project this year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment