Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The White Sands of Boracay Part 2

If you stumbled here without reading the first part. You can see it here.

I was able to find some free time to continue writing about my trip. So here it goes.


(c) Paolo Panganiban : Getting Drunk

The description should've been "getting wasted". But we weren't really wasted on any of the day of our stay. Most of the time we just got drunk. That's Jocy in the picture. We were joking him to some guy (let's keep that anonymous) and that I asked her to pose sexy why lying in that sofa by the sands. Hahaha.. I should've sold this picture to that guy. hahaha.. just kidding Jocy. :D


(c) Paolo Panganiban : Jet Boat Experience

Everyone but me went Para-sailing. I have a reason why I didn't join. First was I'm afraid of heights. Second was I have no extra cash to spend for it. haha I was planning on strolling around the shore area when Jeff, our guide, told us that I could still come along to take pictures. That's what I did. :D 

We rode this super fast jet boat to the meeting point in the middle of the sea. The ride going to that point was bumpy. But not as bumpy and wild as our ride going back. Kudos to the driver for giving thrill to our quick transfer from the meeting point to the shore. My heart stopped due to excitement (and a little scared because of my camera).

(c) Paolo Panganiban : Para-sailing

That's Maki and Jescy. Para-sailing. I love the colors of the chute that we used. Though the smiley version (Plain yellow) was cute, the colors of these one was better. I raped the shutter button of my DSLR as I take their pictures. 

 (c) Paolo Panganiban : Jonah's Fruit Shake

Oh, I got to try the famous Jonah's Fruit Shake. I forgot what I ordered though. I liked it. Went back there twice during our stay in Boracay. A must try for everyone. I wanted to try the Calamansi Muffin as well. Unfortunately, it's always out of stock. Maybe next year.

 (c) Paolo Panganiban : Island Hopping

Island hopping time. On our third day, we went Island hopping. Its more of a "Go to an Island to eat". We didn't really enjoyed our stay in Puca beach. Jeff forbid us to roam around the area after eating lunch. He said that we're out of time. So what's the point of island hopping if we don't get to enjoy the island that we hop into. Sheesh. Not a good tour for me. Oh, that's Tiff by the way. My travel partner for this trip. (We booked separately from the rest).

 (c) Paolo Panganiban : Snorkling

During our island hopping, the boat was having some troubles in the engine. Jeff decided to bring us to the snorkling area while they fix the problem of the boat. We were feeding the fishes with bread. I do wonder, how long have the fish here been eating bread and cheesebread. If we put a filling like tuna, would they still eat it? hahaha


End of part 2





No comments:

Post a Comment