Saturday, May 19, 2012

The White Sands of Boracay Day 3

If you stumbled here without reading the first part. You can see it here.

I've been hooked playing Diablo 3 that I almost forgotten that my entry here is not yet complete.



 (c) Paolo Panganiban : Boracay Jump

 After the Island hopping, we (me, Tiff, Pau, and Jocy) decided to spend the remaining time swimming. We walked pass Station 1 and as soon as the sun wasn't harsh anymore, we were on our way. By 6pm, we stopped and have decided to go back to the hotel. Then we remembered about the Boracay jump that I was talking about few days before our trip. The first attempt was done with the Instax. (yes I was that confident). Then we tried it with my DSLR. Surprisingly the one from the Instax was the best from the set.

(c) Paolo Panganiban : Souvenir Time

After swimming, we went around the souvenir shops. I'm still with Tiff, Jocy, and Pau. I got personalized magnets and keychains for my friends. Then coin purses for my teammates. The picture above is the artist who's personalizing my souvenirs. She looks like Mica in the picture. But that's just me.

 (c) Paolo Panganiban : Homebound

 Homebound. Nothing much to say. Tiff and I left earlier than the others since our flight is earlier. We arrived 2 hours early from our flight. By lunch time, we realized that we were surrounded by Koreans. It's like were at their airport and we are tourists. They were pretty noisy too. The plane above is our ride home. It looks like an international airplane. Definitely better than the plane that brought us to Kalibo.

And I'm done. Back to playing I guess. After this trip, I'm scheduled to spend 5 days with my family in Hong Kong. Let's see if I can make write-up about that trip too. 

Thank you for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment