Monday, June 18, 2012

Shooting in Black and White


 

Few weeks ago, I went on a family trip to Hong Kong. (Which means, this is a long overdue post). 


Hong Kong for me is a place full of busy people, busy streets, busy everything. It seems like every one in there is moving on a fast pace. 

I was shooting the whole time I was there. From buildings, to streets, to people, to my family. I'll be showing some of them in a bit.

When I got back home, while processing my keepers, I got interested into experimenting with black and white. I tried it once and I liked it. I tried it with a different photo, I liked it as well. By the end of the first set, I was shocked to see that I have a gallery full ot black and white photographs of Hong Kong. 

Perhaps I should re-process my colored shots into a black and white as well. 

Here's some of my black and white shots.

 Random people in the streets.

 Avenue of Stars

 Couple in the rain

Tourists who endured the rain just to get a photo of the city. 
Yes, I'm included.

You can view the rest of my Hong Kong trip photos here.

Sorry for the delay in updating. Hopefully I'll be posting more entries in this blog soon.

 PS: I'm shoot RAW all the time. So I'm not really shooting black and white. I just process them that way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment